We would like to invite you for our next online version of the Technologie Kring on Thursday October the 28th with a focus on the community as well as space for expert sessions.
The program of October 28th 2021, from 1.30 pm – 4 pm, is as follows:
– Introduction by Leon Joore and Jan Pille
– Informal round (state of affairs at your company, obstacles, opportunities etc.)
– Presentation ‘Decarbonization of the Paper Sector in Europe – How to succeed!’ by Dr. Markus Bolhar-Nordenkampf, Valmet (20 min)
– Presentation ‘Bioplastic production from wastewater: a big opportunity for the paper & cardboard industry’ by Mr. Rene Rozendal, Paques Biomaterials (20 min)
– Presentation ‘Sustainable barrier solutions for fiber based packaging’ by Dr. Yannick Vercammen, Solenis (15 min)
– Presentation ‘Sipaper Digital Fiber: roadmap to an autonomous mill – Board Quality Advisor’ by Mr. Hermann Schwarz & Mr. Jenne De Rijcke, Siemens Energy Fiber (20 min)
Before October 15th, 2021 through firstname.lastname@example.org indicating ‘Technologie Kring October 28th, 2021’ supplemented with full name, organization and e-mail address.
After registration you’ll receive an invitation for an MS Teams meeting at least one day before the start.